Deep Casting Epoxy Resin
- Manufacturer's Brand Name: Greencast 160®: by Sicomin (France).
- Clear, UV Stabilised.
- The cured resin is glossy, hard and suitable for temperatures up to 61degC.
- A very high flow resin for layers of 15 to 100mm.
- Typical Applications: Thick layer casting in moulds and river tables.
- For casting in thick layers between 15mm and 100mm thick. This resin is suitable for a wide range of layer thicknesses making it very versatile.
- The resin will cure very slowly in castings below 15mm in cold weather and when ambient temperature exceeds 23oC the casting layer thickness should not exceed 80mm.
- Clear, UV Stabilised (slow to yellow compared to non-stabilised resin but clear resin will eventually start to discolour outdoors).
- Very low viscosity (high flow resin) so air entrainment is usually not a problem. This resin has a higher flow than our Medium to Deep Casting Epoxy Resin so is often preferred.
- Cured castings are glossy, hard and strong.
- The cured resin is suitable for heat contact or exposure up to 61oC.
- Bio-based resin system making it more environmentally friendly. 37% of resin (Part A) is manufactured from renewable plant material.
- Not approved for food contact.
- Casting in moulds and river tables in layers between 15mm and 100mm thick.
You can download a PDF document with detailed specifications and instructions from this website page and if you purchase we will send a hard copy with your order.
1.42kg (1.26 litres)
7.10kg (6.28 litres)