Orders to be delivered inside South Africa
- You can pay on-line via a link from this website to PayFast. PayFast offers a well-established and highly secure payment gateway (3D Secure). PayFast gives you the option of paying via check card, debit card, credit card (Master Card or Visa), Instant EFT, Bitcoin or MobiCred. All PayFast payments are instant so there is no need to send us proof of payment and there will not be a payment delay.
- You can pay Cash on Collection from our Sales Office (collections by prior arrangement only). We do not have card facilities at our office; it can be used as a collection point but is not a shop.
- You can use our Banking Details to pay us by normal EFT or cash deposit. In Branch cash deposits are not acceptable due to the extremely high bank charges we will incur. ATM cash deposits are acceptable. (If you really need to do an in-branch cash deposit then please inquire about the bank charges we will incur and add these to your payment amount).
Orders to be delivered outside South Africa
Orders delivered by us outside of South Africa will not be charged VAT. You will receive a Commercial Invoice and the original will accompany your goods. Depending on the regulations in your country you may be required to pay import taxes and VAT to your own revenue authority. Such fees vary from country to country and from product to product. We are not responsible for the payment of these fees and they are not included in your payment to us.
- If the country in your Shipping Address has delivery charges stored in our on-line shop then you will be able to pay immediately via PayFast* or by TT method**. If you are paying from outside South Africa then the only PayFast payment method you can use in Credit Card (Visa or Master Card only).
- If the country in your Shipping Address does not have delivery charges stored in our on-line shop then the Order Confirmation emailed to you will show the delivery charge as "Pending". Do not pay according to this Order Confirmation. Our office will insert the applicable Shipping charge and send you a revised Order Confirmation.
- Once you receive the revised Order Confirmation that contains the Shipping charge then you can pay via PayFast* or by TT method**.