- Safety paints that reflect light back towards the light source.
- High visibility Base Coat colour is an additional safety feature.
- Price includes Top Coat and Base Coat. Base Coat is optional for Smooth Top Coat.
- This paint is not a road marking paint. (It should only be used on vertical surfaces.)
- This paint is not suitable for painting onto vehicles, bicycles, helmets, clothing or similar applications. It is not usually suitable for sign boards unless these are painted onto a wall or barrier.
- This paint is not a thermal reflective paint to put on your roof to keep your house cool.
- This paint is not a silver paint that reflects light in all direction.
- Please do not confuse "reflective" with "glow-in-the-dark", they are completely different. You can select a Glow-in-the-dark Base Coat to get both effects.
- Reflects light directly back towards the source of the light.
- The Top Coats are durable, UV stable and suitable for Interior & Exterior applications. Some Base Coats are for interior only as indicated in their name.
- Pure acrylic, water based paint.
- Low VOC (less than 40g/litre) and Formaldehyde Free. As with all our products this paint is environmentally responsible and health friendly.
Advantages of Reflective Paint vs. Reflective Tape
- Paint can be applied to rough and uneven surfaces.
- Paint is more cost effective when covering large areas.
- Paint can be applied in complex shapes and patterns.
- Paint cannot be pulled off and stolen after application.
- This paint is available with additional features such as neon colours and a glow-in-the-dark effect.
Disadvantages of Reflective Paint vs. Reflective Tape
- Paint takes longer to apply.
- Paint is limited to certain surface types e.g. this paint cannot be used on vehicles.
- Good quality reflective tape such as "honeycomb tape" has more reflective intensity than reflective paint.
Top Coat Type
|Top Coat Type||
Base Coat Colour
|Base Coat Colour||
No Base Coat (with Smooth TC only)
Red for Interior and Exterior (with Smooth TC only)
White for Interior and Exterior
Orange for Interior and Exterior
Yellow for Interior and Exterior
Green for Interior and Exterior
Bright Neon Red for Interior
Bright Neon Orange for Interior
Bright Neon Pink for Interior
Bright Neon Yellow for Interior
Bright Neon Green for Interior
Glow-in-the-dark Green for Interior and Exterior
Glow-in-the-dark Yellow/Green for Interior