1. Peace of Mind
Bastion Paint only manufactures and stocks high quality products. The items we manufacture (including all paints that we sell) are subject to numerous quality checks. We are confident that you will be satisfied with every item in every purchase.
2. Items that you do not require (e.g. you ordered too many, your project was cancelled etc.)
We will refund any items if you return them within 30 days of receipt.
- The items must still be in their original condition and packaging and you may not have used them or opened them or at all.
- You can bring them back to our office, deliver them to us via courier or ask us to collect them from you. If we send our courier to collect them then normal courier rates will be deducted from your refund.
- You can select either a refund to your bank account or a credit on your website account.
3. Items that you deem to be defective
In the very unlikely event that any item turns out to be defective we will replace it or give you a refund.
- Please let us know as soon and possible and with as much detail as possible what you think is wrong.
- If the issue cannot be resolved via communication then we will send our courier to collect the item.
- We reserve the right to refer any returned item for technical assessment prior to replacing or refunding. We will provide you with feedback within 5 business days of receipt of the returned item and will act accordingly.
- Any defective item will be refunded in full including the delivery charge you paid us. If the item is part of a larger order that we delivered to you then only a pro-rata amount of the delivery fee will be refunded.
- Should the item be found to not be defective we will still refund you but will deduct the courier collection fee. If the item is a paint or pigment then a pro-rata amount will be deducted for any product that has been used.
- You can select either a refund to your bank account or a credit on your account on our website.
4. Items that cannot be returned:
- Opened bottles of resin cannot be returned. Once the bottle seal is broken they usually leak.
- Food Colourants cannot be returned due to the possibility of contamination.
- Cosmetic products (Body Paints, Cosmetic Pigments etc) cannot be returned due to the possibility of contamination.
5. Return Procedure
- Let us know about your planned return by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org (include your Order Confirmation or Invoice number in the email).
- Confirm with us if we should collect or if you will deliver to us.
- Pack items in a similar way that they were packed when we sent them to you. Paint and other liquid products must not leak. Especially 1 and 5 litre buckets must be put in a plastic bag and taped tightly over the lid and right around to prevent the lid from opening up.
- Pack all the item(s) tightly in a cardboard box (even wrapping them in cardboard is fine). Add a copy of your invoice and a note with any information that you think we should know. If you cannot print an invoice at least include sufficient information so that we know who you are and which order the item(s) are from.
- Address the box to:
Policy Revision: 1 March 2021