- Photochromic paints are invisible in the absence of UV light (e.g. indoors) but develop a colour immediately when exposed to any UV light e.g. sunlight.
- Paint onto white surfaces.
- Super Adhesion: Can be applied to most surface types.
We also sell Photochromic Pigment Powders. Click here to go to Photochromic Pigments.
How these Photochromic Paints work
- Apply onto white coloured surfaces only.
- Not highly lightfast so long-term exposure to UV light will cause the colour effect to fade.
Watch this must see video. It takes less than 1 minute
Super Adhesion Technology
Paint over existing oil-based paints with a Universal Undercoat first. These tend to yellow so paint a normal white acrylic/PVA paint over the Universal Undercoat before painting with Photochromic Paint.