Clear Top Coat
- Matt and Gloss protective top coats applied in a thin film over acrylic art and over acrylic/PVA paints used in demanding applications.
- UV Stable, for Interior and Exterior.
Clear Top Coat
A multi-purpose pure acrylic top coat
Suitable for the following applications:
- Commonly used as a permanent protective matt or gloss coat over acrylic art.
- A top coat to protect other acrylic/PVA paints. This is especially useful over paints that are used in demanding applications such as paints used on floors (limited to low traffic floors), paints used on craft items that are handled a lot and paints used in high wear applications such as on hand rails.
- A sealer for porous cement type surfaces.
- The Gloss product is suitable as a glaze coat for face brick.
UV Resistant so suitable for interior and exterior applications.
How to apply the product
Clear Top Coat can be applied by brush or roller to walls and porous cement. When applying to art then 3 thin layers should be applied using a sponge or foam roller or a technique familiar to the artist. A brush will tend to leave brush marks although this tendency can be reduced through dilution with a little water. If air bubbles are noted (normal if using a foam roller) then simple blowing pops them easily. Clear Top Coat should not be poured over artwork which makes a thick layer as it is designed to be a thin layer product and gives good gloss in thin film.
Not suitable for the following: