Clear Top Coat
- A gloss protective top coat applied in a thin film over acrylic art and over acrylic/PVA paints used in demanding applications.
Multi-purpose Clear Top Coat
- It is commonly used as a permanent protective gloss coat over acrylic art.
- A top coat to protect other acrylic/PVA paints. This is especially useful for paints that are used in demanding applications such as on floors and for craft items that are handled a lot or used in high wear applications such as on hand rails.
- A glaze coat for face brick.
- A sealer for porous cement type surfaces.
UV Resistant so suitable for interior and exterior applications.
How to apply the product
It can be applied by brush or roller to walls and porous cement. When applying to art, 2-3 thin layers should be applied using a sponge or sponge roller or a technique familiar to the artist. A brush will tend to leave brush marks although the can be reduced through dilution with a little water. If air bubbles are noted they can be blown to pop although they usually will not be visible in the dry film. It should not be poured over artwork which makes a thick layer as it is designed to be a thin layer product and gives good gloss as thin film.