Crystal Sparkle Paints
- Very small Crystals in a clear coat paint that create a subtle elegant sparkle.
- Super Adhesion: Can be applied to most surface types.
- Frequently used in arts crafts and on walls. Suitable for Interior and Exterior applications.
- Apply over any colour except "Rainbow" should not be used over white.
Crystal Sparkle Acrylic Paints
- The only exception is that Crystal Sparkle Rainbow should not be applied onto white surfaces.
About Crystal Sparkle Paints
We have formulated each of these excellent paints using a range of a particles and particle sizes. Clever chemistry is used to angle the particles in the dry paint film so that they don’t lie flat. Unlike glitter, the particles used in these paints are virtually transparent which allows the particles to disappear when not sparkling. This avoids the dirt-spec appearance that is created by adding glitter to paint. These products are elegant, highly durable and utilize very unique chemistry. When used on fixed vertical surfaces such as walls the lighting is important. Well lit walls with light that strikes the wall directly is important. Sparkle effects usually don't work on ceilings as light generally shine down from the ceiling and not up to the ceiling. If you really want a ceiling to sparkle then install some lights that shine upward. The angle at which light strikes any surface is important for any sparkle effect to work well.
Although the concept of these paints may seem quite simple there are very few (if any) competing products available. The angle at which light strikes any wall is still important for the sparkle effect to work well. Remember that the sparkle effect is subtle and not a bling glitter sparkle effect.
Super Adhesion Technology