Crystal Sparkle Topcoats
- Very small Crystals in a clear coat paint that create a gloss finish with a subtle elegant sparkle.
- Super Adhesion: Can be applied to most surface types.
- Apply to walls, tables, plant pots, décor, arts & crafts and many other surfaces including plastics and wall tiles. Suitable for Interior and Exterior applications.
- Apply over any colour except "Rainbow" should not be used over white.
Crystal Sparkle Topcoats
- Apply these paints over any colour surface to achieve a gloss finish with an elegant subtle sparkle. The small crystals reflect small "points of light" to create a sparkle. Light shining off dark coloured surfaces is more visible than off light coloured surfaces so the effect is greater when these paints are applied over darker colours.
- Only our "Rainbow" product should not be applied over white.
- Crystal Sparkle Silver and Gold do give a visible sparkle when painted over a white surface but Crystal Sparkle Rainbow should not be applied onto white surfaces.
- Create a subtle sparkle that appears as "small points of light emitted from the surface".
- Clear, glossy, stain resistant finish for Interior and Exterior applications.
About Crystal Sparkle Paints
We have formulated each of these excellent paints using a range of a particles and particle sizes. Clever chemistry is used to angle the particles in the dry paint film so that they don’t lie flat. Unlike glitter, the particles used in these paints are virtually transparent which allows the particles to disappear when not sparkling. This avoids the dirt-spec appearance that is created by adding glitter to paint. These products are elegant, highly durable and utilize very unique chemistry. When used on fixed vertical surfaces such as walls, the lighting is important. Well lit walls with light that strikes the wall directly is important. Walls opposite windows usually give a good sparkle effect during the day. Sparkle effects usually don't work on ceilings as light generally shines down from the ceiling and not up to the ceiling. If you really want a ceiling to sparkle then install some lights that shine upward.
Although the concept of these paints may seem quite simple, there are very few (if any) similar products available. The angle at which light strikes any wall is still important for the sparkle effect to work well. The sparkle effect is subtle and not a bling glitter sparkle.
If you still need to paint your surface with your colour of choice, then as an alternative to Crystal Sparkle Paint you can consider adding our Paint Glitter into any colour of paint that you buy (provided that the paint is water-based). This glitter is unique and magically appears on the surface of the dried paint.
Super Adhesion Technology