Texturing Glass Microspheres
From R 7.00
- Add to paints, gels or resins to create rough surface texture.
- Spherical glass microspheres that create texture, not sparkle.
Spherical glass spheres that feel like medium size beach sand. They can be added to any paints, mediums, gels or resin to create a significantly rough surface texture.
They do not produce a sparkle effect.
Adding to paint:
- The microspheres can be mixed into paint before application with a brush.
- Interesting visual effects can also be achieved by sprinkling these beads onto the surface of wet paint that has just been applied. The microspheres will stick well to the dried paint.
Adding to resin:
- When added to resins the microspheres reduce the flow of the resin and therefore allow the resin to be applied in raised effects on flat surfaces without it running too much. In resin art the microspheres can be used to obtain both textured surfaces and raised areas. Add the microspheres to mixed resin and stir briefly. Use a spoon or spatula to apply the glass resin mix.
These beads are inert and are thus suitable for addition without the risk of chemical reaction.
Keep out of reach of children
All our products should be kept out of reach of children under 5 years and anybody who may tend to place items or liquids in their mouths should be supervised. Even packing can become a choking hazard.