Super Adhesion Metallic Paints
From R 77.00
- Exactly the same colours and appearance as our normal Metallic Paints.
- Super Adhesion technology allows these paints to be applied directly onto masonry, plastics, melamine, resins, wall tiles, non-corroding metals, ridged rubbers, fabrics and interior wood.
About Super Adhesion Metallic Paints
- Semi-gloss paints with metallic appearance. Exactly the same colours and appearance as our normal metallic paints.
- Pure acrylic paints with Super Adhesion Technology that can be applied directly onto many surface types. Use these paints when you want to paint directly onto surfaces that normal acrylic paints cannot be applied to. (For walls and normal surfaces our normal Metallic Paints are 100% adequate and more cost effective.)
- Durable, for Interior and Exterior applications.
Super Adhesion Technology
Pure acrylic paints with Super Adhesion Technology. These paints can be applied directly to masonry, plastics, melamine, resins, wall tiles, non-corroding metals*, ridged rubbers, fabrics and interior wood.
*Non corroding metals include aluminium, galvanized steel, stainless steel copper, bronze and brass.
As with any normal paint, surfaces should be clean, grease free and must not have a flaking or powdery nature or damp problems from below the surface.
Prior to applying these paints directly onto plastics or resins, lightly sand the plastic or resin surface with a fine grit sandpaper then wash with soap and water.
Apply with brush, roller, airless spray or air-spray equipment. The same guidelines apply as for our normal Metallic Paints.
Please see downloadable PDF document titled "How to Paint with Metallic Paints".
Keep out of reach of children
All our products should be kept out of reach of children under 5 years and anybody who may tend to place items or liquids in their mouths should be supervised. Even packing can become a choking hazard.
|Glass Size / Colour|