Soft Pastel Metallic - pearl malachite
- Delicate, subtle green colour metallic that gives an elegant pearl finish.
- Pearl Malachite is available in two shades: Subtle (just has a hint of colour) and Pastel.
- Apply over white paint.
- Highly durable and stain resistant for interior and exterior applications.
- Paint with new, good quality brushes and rollers. Use a brush as little as possible; it is much easier to get a uniform finish using a roller.
- Avoid painting in conditions in which paint will dry very fast. Don't paint in direct sunlight, don't paint hot surfaces and apply a primer or undercoat to absorbent surfaces.
- Always keep a wet edge. To do this you must start in one corner (or edge) and paint without stopping until you reach the other corner of the wall (or other edge of the object).
- If painting a wall move the roller only up and down (not left to right or diagonally) and always finish a roller or brush section with a continuous downward motion from top to bottom. Then start the next section with an overlap and do the same. If painting a horizontal item the same applies but final roller or brush movement should always be in the same direction.
- Have a second person do the cutting-in along the ceiling and floor. He must stay just ahead of the painter with the roller who must roll over as much of the cut-in section as possible soon after it has been applied.
- Rolling or brushing over paint that has already started to dry will mess up the pigment alignment so don't do this. If a section is not painted well it has to receive a second coat once the first coat is fully dry.