Medium to Deep Casting Epoxy Resin
- Manufacturer's Brand Name: Kristal 50.
- Clear, UV Stabilised.
- The cured resin is glossy, hard and suitable for temperatures up to 80degC.
- For casting in layers of 10 to 50mm. (Layers of 30-50mm require a different mix ratio to layers of 10-30mm.)
- Typical Applications: Thick layer casting in moulds and river tables.
- Used in layers of 10mm to 50mm thick.
- Clear, UV Stabilised (slow to yellow compared to non-stabilised resin but clear resin will eventually start to discolour outdoors).
- FDA approved for food contact up to 50oC. (Test method: FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 report number GZ190826027FR)
- Medium viscosity (medium flow) resin so air entrainment is less of a problem than with higher viscosity systems.
- The cured resin is suitable for temperatures up to 80oC.
- The cured resins is glossy, strong and hard (Shore D Hardness: 80).
- River Tables
- Casting into fairly deep moulds (10-50mm deep)
You can download a PDF document with detailed specifications and instructions from this website page and if you purchase we will send a hard copy with your order.
1.33kg (1.21 Litres)
6.65kg (6.05 Litres)