Liquid Wax Release Agent for Epoxy Resin
Liquid Wax Release Agent for Moulds: 30ml
- Liquid wax that is easy to apply to complex moulds.
- Aids in the release of Epoxy Resins from Silicone Moulds thereby improving mould life.
Liquid Wax Release Agent for Moulds
Directions for use:
- Drip a few drops of Liquid Wax from the dropper bottle into the mould and spread by tilting or using a cloth.
- Allow the wax to dry fully to a white powder (this may take 30 minutes or more).The white powder indicates dryness and allows you to be sure the wax has been applied all over. The powder itself has no further function.
- Remove all the white powder using a cloth. You can wipe or rub the waxed surface with a lint free cloth. If you don't remove the powder it will stick to your resin.
- Pour your resin into the mould.
- Cured resin will easily lift out of the mould and any dry white powder can just be wiped off.
Which Release Agent should I use?
While our standard Resin Release Wax (400ml) is significantly cheaper, it is hard to apply into the complex details of a mould as it does not flow and still needs to be buffed/polished after application. Our standard Resin Release Wax (400ml) is perfect for flat surfaces (such as the sides of a river table casting or edges of a bar counter) where it can be applied like a floor polish. This Liquid Release Wax is far more practical for complex moulds.