Colour Transition Paint: Silver-Green to Burgundy
- Also called Chameleon, Colour Shift or Mother-of-pearl Paint.
- Iridescent acrylic paint that changes colour as viewing angle changes.
Colour Transition: Silver-Green to Burgundy
- Create your acrylic artwork including some black. Once sufficiently dry, use a paint brush to apply this paint over black areas to achieve awesome iridescent colour shift effects.
- Use it as a paint in acrylic pours to achieve iridescent colour shifting effects. Most effective using Dutch Pour technique.
- Perfect for cupboard doors. Paint these with a sheen black such as our Arts & Crafts Black thinned with a little Flow Control Medium and then apply this Colour Transition paint over the black. You will see these change colour as they open and close.
- Paint your table top with a sheen black and apply this Colour Shift paint over the black. You can place a sheet of glass or even a layer of clear resin over the paint once it has dried for a few days.
- Perfect for feature walls which will appear different colours along their length.
- Paint a surface using one of our Arts and Crafts Paints (undiluted), using a paint brush. This will leave brush marks. Paint over with this Colour Transition Paint to create a wood-grain effect.