Acrylic Pouring Starter Packs
- Packs for fluid art beginners and artists who want the convenience of not ordering individual items.
- Include Paints, Flow Control Medium, Turbo Cell and Glossy Clear Top Coat.
Acrylic Pouring Starter Pack - Small
- 300ml Titanium White
- 100ml Carbon Black
- 100ml Pyrrol Red
- 100ml Bright Lime Green
- 100ml Azo Yellow
- 100ml Ultramarine Blue
- 100ml Purple
- 100ml Turquoise
Acrylic Pouring Starter Pack - Large
- 1 Litre Titanium White
- 1 Litre Carbon Black
- 300ml Pyrrol Red
- 300ml Bright Lime Green
- 300ml Azo Yellow
- 300ml Ultramarine Blue
- 300ml Purple
- 300ml Turquoise
- 300ml Quinacridone Magenta
- 300ml Dioxazine Deep Violet
- 300ml Red Oxide
- 300ml Yellow Oxide
- Significantly increases flow while retaining a feel of “body” and imparting cell forming properties.
- Our new Flow Control formulation helps to prevent all five types of cracking that Pouring Artists often battle with. This new crack prevention chemistry allows more torching (to pop air bubbles), drying in hotter conditions and for thicker pour layers.
- A high gloss medium which creates a beautiful, durable, archival, glossy finish in Acrylic Pours.
- The high gloss together with proprietary surfactants make the paint colours more vivid in the final dry artwork.
- LOW VOC and FORMALDEHYDE FREE
Keep out of reach of children and prevent eye contact
It is very important to avoid eye-contact with all our Cell Forming products. Permanent eye damage can result from direct eye contact. Dropper bottles may be confused for eye-drop bottles so keep your art products separate from you medical products. In the event of eye contact wash eyes with running water continually and seek medical advice.
All our products should be kept out of reach of children under 5 years and anybody who may tend to place items or liquids in their mouths should be supervised. Even packing can become a choking hazard.