Invisible UV Paint
From R 61.00
- Invisible in normal light, glows brightly under UV light. Used for special effects and security marking.
- For interior or short-term exterior applications.
About Invisible UV Paint
This pure acrylic (water based) paint is almost invisible on many surface types in normal light and glows vividly under Ultra Violet (UV) light.
Commonly used for security marking and for special effects where UV lights will be used.
- Mark items that you may want to identify later under UV light. Frequently used for theft identification.
- Mark items for tamper identification. If the end of your cable was painted but the end no longer glows under UV light then somebody cut some off.
- Use for secret writing and pictures. Only people with UV light will be able to see it.
Not fully invisible on surfaces like glass where it gives a white appearance.
The active ingredient is damaged by sunlight so it is sold as an interior paint. It can be used for short-term exterior applications. Also note that long-term repeat exposure to UV light will reduce the glow strength so using this paint for complex UV artworks, that will be costly to re-do, is not recommended.
Keep out of reach of children
All our products should be kept out of reach of children under 5 years and anybody who may tend to place items or liquids in their mouths should be supervised. Even packing can become a choking hazard.
White 1 Litre
White 5 Litre
White 20 Litre